1.10.2013

new year, new commitments.

Hello everyone and anyone.~

It's a new year and I've left this blog to fester and rot like a unloved corpse. Shame on me. I haven't posted shit since July. Fffffff. So much failure. But while I was wasting time on Facebook, a friend of mine was pondering whether to start a blog or not to and it reminded me of this unloved creature so I ventured on over and felt inspired to get this thing going again, and for real this time too.

I've decided to commit to keeping this thing updated. I've also started a Facebook account as an artist under my extended artist name painted maru. Oh, how that name has traveled with me for so long. Who knew that a lame myspace name would attach to me like a leech for almost 8 years now. And I still love it, if not love it more.

Since it is late and I promised myself to be crafty productive tonight and make some bracelets, I'm going to wrap this up.

I will be posting on here much more frequently with the crap I'm working on as well as more inspiration posts and such. I've been doing a few DIYs that are from the internet, so I should actually post my outcomes of those said DIYs and help continue to spread the DIY love. Maaaaaybe I'll actually make some tutorials myself. But don't hold your breath because I hate the digital composition side of doing that crap. But anyways, I'll do another post very soon, a legit post.

Welllll, I really hope to get this creature growing and maybe even actually get some followers. I have this pipe dream that I could have a blog that people frequent and get excited about. But to even get anywhere towards that crazy idea, I need to actually post on here.


Here's to a new year of expanding and growing!~
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment