4.23.2012

:.masquerade inspiration dump.:

Hello lovelies. 

I started a wander on Etsy due to procrastination, of course, and verified my wandering by searching for supplies for Anime Expo crap that I plan to make to sell. So I meandered to my favorites and then became distracted by old corset and costume favorites I had collected quite some time ago now and now I am feeling even more inspired for the upcoming ball that I am dramatically far too behind on. 

In fact, I have not made one thing yet. I actually haven't even pattern tested yet. I'm very likely fucked. But last Friday I showed three new pieces of art at a one night gallery show thingy. This was my first time showing pieces and I was pretty excited. I also poured all of my creative attention into those three pieces over the last two weeks. So I'm definitely behind on my masquerade ball creating and Anime Expo crap producing. Like holy shit.

I'm also starting to waiver a tad on whether I want to stick with the Marie Antoinette skirt or if I just want to bump it down to a full skirt with a hoop type setup thing still going on under it. I feel confused on how anyone is suppose to wear such a full skirt with a stay over it. Obviously it needs to be a stay or corset that does not cut low over your hips. 

I don't know. I'm feeling overwhelmed with how little time I have left and how much I need to do and it's making me not work even more. I get overwhelmed into a standby mode of not functioning. And I have so much shit to do. Fffffff. Okay. I'm done complaining like a loser. 

.......Plus I got completely sucked into the show "Skins" and all I want to do is watch more. It's eaten my soul.

Onto the inspiration fun!!~
And this time I have links to each piece with proper credit.


  







 

 Rae



These are actually the shells off of beetles.

No comments:

Post a Comment